Saint Louis, MO, US
Number of years experience : 7
Salary preference : $50,000 - $60,000
Number of people managed: 10-25
Security clearance : No
Military experience :
Languages : English
Title: Jarod Oliver Resume
Description: Jarod S. Oliver
5456 Pernod Ave. St. Louis, MO 63139
Accomplished professional with a successful career in business to business and inside sales. Excel in interfacing at all levels to ensure organizational goals are attained. Reputation for building lasting business relationships based on honest and dynamic communication. Energetic team player with strong interpersonal skills and a passion for inspiring peers through leadership. Effective manager with the skills necessary to direct, train, and motivate staff to its fullest potential.
Home Loan Consultant
Aurora Loan Services : Lehman Brothers
St. Louis, MO
• Effectively handled up to 50 inbound calls per day in a fast paced call center environment.
• Grew customer base by prospecting up to 50 additional leads per day.
• Organized daily account tracking with portfolio clients to ensure timely follow up with all prospective clients.
• Provided in-depth consultations for existing customers to ascertain financial goals relating to home mortgages.
• Practiced honesty and integrity while conforming to all SEC regulations.
Vinson Mortgage Group St. Louis, MO
• Responsible for the origination, processing, and closing of mortgage loans.
• Analyzed financial statements and pertinent information to determine creditworthiness of prospective customers.
• Consistently reached $20,000 in monthly fee volume by multi-tasking under deadline to achieve sales quotas.
• Built and maintained business relationships with appraisers, real estate agents, and title companies to ensure a smooth transition for the customer and deliver impeccable customer service.
• Counseled clients with regard to their borrowing needs, future financial goals and aspirations.
Creve Cor Mortgage St. Louis, MO
• Solicited business accounts through phone and personal contacts
• Maximized strategic alliances with clientele, ultimately growing customer base for mortgage brokers with unique product offerings.
• Devised and implemented innovative marketing principals and promotional sales presentations.
• Increased client base by 70% in the Tucson, Arizona retail mortgage market.
• Participated in community events and trade shows to position the company as a leader within the territory.
Assistant Branch Manager
American Equity Mortgage Fairview Heights, IL
• Managed daily operations for staff of 8 Loan Officers and 2 Administrative Assistants.
• Conducted weekly team building meetings in which business development and branch sales goals were set.
• Coached and evaluated loan officers through monthly reviews to improve upon existing skill sets.
• Personally achieved $336,000 of fee volume in an average annual production.
• Contributed average of 84 closed loans and 7.6 MM in loan volume annually.
Southwest Illinois College
1995 - 1997
Illinois Loan Originators License
Missouri Life and Health License
Time Frame: To
Certification: High School
Program: College Prep
Time Frame: Aug 1991 To May 1995
No approved recommendations yet. Please recommend me.