Currently, I am seeking an association with a company that can benefit from my expertise as an Administrative Assistant with excellent organizational, communication, and customer service skills. I have an outstanding work ethic, and the ability to work equally well in both team oriented and self-directed environments.
Job Description: · Greeted customers on the phone and upon arrival and directed them to proper agent.
· Answered customer inquiries regarding coverage, billing, and overall policy information via phone and email. Accepted payments over the phone and in person.
· Created and analyzed all weekly sales and marketing quotas and achievements reports for management.
· Supported entire sales team by creating proposals based on information gathered during initial meetings with prospects.
· Handled confidential and sensitive documentation and records with private discretion.
· Copied and mailed 75 to 100 invoices on a daily basis.
· Ordered all office supplies and dealt with all equipment maintenance.
· Signed, sorted, and delivered all incoming and outgoing mailings and correspondences.
State of Californina Licenses: Property, Casualty, Life, and Health